American Liberty Hospital Bed Package
The Basic American Liberty Hospital Bed is an ideal and affordable long term care bed with all the hospital bed features you would ever need. The bed offers Hi-Low functionality, allowing you to go as low as 9.9″ to the floor and 24.4″ high. The bed also features an adjustable back and knee section for maximum comfort. These features can cost thousands of dollars with other manufacturers, but it comes FREE and standard on the Liberty Bed. Rails and additional accessories are also available for this bed, allowing you to find the right set-up for your needs.
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface. safe work load.
- Range of motion 9.9 inch to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6” mattress, this positions the bed at an ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers.
- One bed can be used for 76″ and 80″ lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is necessary.
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Four Locking Casters secure the bed at any height.
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard – easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76″ to 80″ and when using a trapeze.
- Pendant Hand Control – Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access
- FREE Pedal Lock Upgrade
- FREE Fitted Sheet
|Product Type||Hospital Bed|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Height||9.9″ – 24.4″|
|Maximum Back Angle||70 Degrees|
|Maximum Knee Angle||30 Degrees|
|Sleep Surface||36″ x 80″|
Lumex Standard Care Foam Mattress
- Provides an excellent value for budget-conscious facilities
- Four separate geometric support zones enhance patient comfort while reducing tissue interface pressures
- Effective for the prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers
- Breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- Two year limited warranty
- Latex Free
Medline Advantage Contour 3.3 Mattress +$300
- The sculpted top layer has independent load-bearing cells that help reduce shear while creating airflow, for outstanding pressure redistribution, support and comfort.
- Three anatomic zones in top layer
- Three-layer foam design
- Super-soft sloped heel
- Premium all-way stretch cover
- 400-lb. weight capacity
- 10-year warranty