American Liberty Hospital Bed Package
The Basic American Liberty Hospital Bed is an ideal and affordable long term care bed with all the hospital bed features you would ever need. The bed offers Hi-Low functionality, allowing you to go as low as 9.9″ to the floor and 24.4″ high. The bed also features an adjustable back and knee section for maximum comfort. These features can cost thousands of dollars with other manufacturers, but it comes FREE and standard on the Liberty Bed. Rails and additional accessories are also available for this bed, allowing you to find the right set-up for your needs.
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface. safe work load.
- Range of motion 9.9 inch to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6” mattress, this positions the bed at an ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers.
- One bed can be used for 76″ and 80″ lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is necessary.
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Four Locking Casters secure the bed at any height.
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard – easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76″ to 80″ and when using a trapeze.
- Pendant Hand Control – Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access
- FREE Mattress
- FREE Rails
- FREE Pedal Lock Upgrade
- FREE Fitted Sheet
|Product Type||Hospital Bed|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Height||9.9″ – 24.4″|
|Maximum Back Angle||70 Degrees|
|Maximum Knee Angle||30 Degrees|
|Sleep Surface||36″ x 80″|
Lumex Standard Care Foam Mattress
- Provides an excellent value for budget-conscious facilities
- Four separate geometric support zones enhance patient comfort while reducing tissue interface pressures
- Effective for the prevention and treatment of stage I pressure ulcers
- Breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing
- Soft and durable Chemlux II top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean
- Soft and durable Chemsafe bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistant, and easy to clean
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- Two year limited warranty
- Latex Free
Lumex Visco-Elastic Memory Foam Mattress
- Mattress designed to provide optimal pressure management with long term comfort and support
- Visco-elastic memory foam top layer is combined with specially chosen compatible foam base
- Zippered cover
- Top fabric is fluid-resistant, polyurethane coated 4-way stretch material with antimicrobial properties for the benefit of infection control
- Stretchable fabric and visco-foam reduce interface pressure and provide pressure redistribution
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Latex Free
Lumex Gold Care Foam Mattress
- Four separate anatomically matched support zones enhance patient comfort while reducing tissue interface pressures and providing pressure redistribution
- Zippered, breathable top cover moves with the patient to reduce shearing
- Soft and durable nylon top covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-fungal, anti-static, non-allergenic, have near 0% vapor transmission, and are easy to clean
- Soft and durable vinyl bottom covers are bacteria resistant, flame retardant, fluid resistant, anti-static, non-allergenic, stain resistanting, and easy to clean
- 400 lb maximum weight capacity
- Five year limited warranty
- Latex Free
Lumex C400 Comfort Series Mattress
- Medium acuity mattress for patients with low grade ulcers
- Convoluted 5-zone “Wave” foam top surface for increased airflow and comfort
- Tri-Laminate construction with soft heel-zone
- 4 year warranty- 1 year on cover
- Maximum Weight Capacity 350 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
Lumex Select Convertible Dual Foam/Air Mattress
- The LUMEX Select Convertible Mattress provides outstanding pressure displacement and redistribution to assist in the prevention and treatment of stage I through IV pressure ulcers.
- Closed System (Static Air) can quickly convert to an Alternating Pressure Mattress
- Eight non-circular cylinders prevent “rolling” or “gapping”* and are fully enclosed in a fiber mesh sleeve and jacket
- Air control unit is simple, quiet and set at the optimum 10 minute cycle to eliminate guesswork for the caregiver
- 2.5″ Hybrid Visco-elastic top layer does not raise body heat as with standard visco-elastic foam
- Stretch cover is fluid resistant, air-permeable (breathable) and reduces friction and patient shear