The Hill Rom CareAssist ES bed rental is our foundational Med-Surg bed. We’ve designedit especially for busy caregivers who need to accomplish a multitude oftasks in a minimum amount of time. A number of one-and-done featuresdistinguish the CareAssist® ES bed as one of the most practical bedsavailable.
Do more with Hill Rom CareAssist ES easy, one-step features.
- Bedside controls offer the Dining Chair® one-button feature
- Four-corner brake and steer for easy mobility
- Built-in bed extender lets a single caregiver add length to the bed
- Line-of-Site® angle indicator lets nurses monitor a patient’s head angle at a glance
Hill Rom CareAssist ES Mattress Options
NP100 Prevention Mattress Included With Rental
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface Support Mattress (No Pump) $200/Month
- Controlled Release™ technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to maintain optimal pressure redistribution.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Dartex™ 2-way stretch vapour permeable cover
Synergy® Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy System $895/Month
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers
- 2.5″ foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
Hill Rom CareAssist ES Features
At Hill-Rom, we understand that Med-Surg caregivers must possess a multitudeof capabilities to treat patients effectively. The practical CareAssist® ES bed andits easy, one-step features is especially designed for busy caregivers who needto accomplish a multitude of tasks in a minimum amount of time.
The CareAssist® ES bed is designed to make bedside tasks easy andfast. Caregivers can enjoy the benefits of a bed that delivers essentialand dependable technologies to meet the fundamental needs of theMed-Surg care setting.
One-button Dining Chair®position enables caregiversto place patient in the chairposition while the bed remainsat a low height.
Dual-locking brake casters withan audible “brake not set” alarmthat reminds caregivers tosecure the bed.
The Electric Vascular Foot allowsthe caregiver to raise patient’sfeet without having to lift theweight of the patient’s legs.
Point-of-Care® siderail controlsare conveniently located in acentral location, on both sidesof the bed, where patient andcaregiver interaction occurs.
With the battery backup,there’s no need to find anoutlet when repositioningthe bed (high/low position,head-of-bed, knee sectionand foot angle) duringpatient transfer.
SafeView® Alert System keepsstaff informed of a patient’sbed status.
Built-in Bed Extender allowscaregivers to easily add lengthto the bed.
SlideGuard® bed articulationtechnology helps supportpatient positioning.
The CareAssist® ES bedconnects to your hospitalsystem to send data toNaviCare® Nurse Call, EMRsor other clinical applications.
|Frame width||40″ (102 cm)|
|Frame length with head/footboard(w/ bumpers)||90″ (228.60 cm)|
|Bed clearance under frame||7.5″ (19.05 cm)|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75″ (40 cm)|
|High position floor to deck||32.5″ (82.55 cm)|
|Max head elevation||65°|
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||16°|
|Caster size||6″ (15 cm)|
|Weight limit (Safe working load)||500 lbs|
|Width||36″ (91.44 cm)|
|Normal length||80″ (203.20 cm)|
|Extended length||84″ (213.36 cm)|
|Optional scale system|
|Accuracy||+/- 2.2 lbs or 1.1% ofpatient weight w/eis greater|
|Weigh in any position||yes|
|Scale repeatability||0.2% of patient weight|