The Hill Rom CareAssist ES bed rental is our foundational Med-Surg bed. We’ve designedit especially for busy caregivers who need to accomplish a multitude oftasks in a minimum amount of time. A number of one-and-done featuresdistinguish the CareAssist® ES bed as one of the most practical bedsavailable.
Do more with Hill Rom CareAssist ES easy, one-step features.
- Bedside controls offer the Dining Chair® one-button feature
- Four-corner brake and steer for easy mobility
- Built-in bed extender lets a single caregiver add length to the bed
- Line-of-Site® angle indicator lets nurses monitor a patient’s head angle at a glance
Hill Rom CareAssist ES Mattress Options
NP100 Prevention Mattress Included With Rental
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface Support Mattress (No Pump) $395/Month
- Controlled Release™ technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to maintain optimal pressure redistribution.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Dartex™ 2-way stretch vapour permeable cover
Synergy® Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy System $895/Month
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers
- 2.5″ foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
|Frame width||40″ (102 cm)|
|Frame length with head/footboard(w/ bumpers)||90″ (228.60 cm)|
|Bed clearance under frame||7.5″ (19.05 cm)|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75″ (40 cm)|
|High position floor to deck||32.5″ (82.55 cm)|
|Max head elevation||65°|
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||16°|
|Caster size||6″ (15 cm)|
|Weight limit (Safe working load)||500 lbs|
|Width||36″ (91.44 cm)|
|Normal length||80″ (203.20 cm)|
|Extended length||84″ (213.36 cm)|
|Optional scale system|
|Accuracy||+/- 2.2 lbs or 1.1% ofpatient weight w/eis greater|
|Weigh in any position||yes|
|Scale repeatability||0.2% of patient weight|