The Tri-Flex™ II Bariatric Bed offers a reliable option for the care of bariatric patients, providing support for both you and your patients basic care needs without compromising safety or patient comfort.
- Expandable frame (37”- 48”) for patient comfort
- Integrated scale
- Battery backup eliminates need to find an outlet when repositioning or transferring patients
- Easy to use caregiver controls
- Impulse Drive System allows caregiver to easily transport patient in bed
- Low air loss and alternating pressure surface (Synergy® Air Elite) to help prevent and treat pressure ulcers
- Low deck height of 14” helps make the transition to and from bed easier
- Patient-helper trapeze
- 1,000 lbs patient weight capacity
- Expandable width frame and foam surface
- Battery backup
- In-bed scale
- Synergy® Air Elite surface
Hill Rom Versacare Mattress Options
NP50 Bariatric Mattress
The Hill-Rom® NP50 foam surface is an affordable and comfortable solution for your patients and is available for acute care, extended care and home care environments. This non-powered surface is lightweight, easy to clean, and is designed to conform with bed frame articulations. This economical solution is also available in larger sizes and can be purchased with optional bolsters/raised perimeter.
- Polyurethane coated nylon ticking protects the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Optional bolsters/side perimeter keep patients centered and oriented
Synergy® Air Elite Mattress
With a multitude of therapeutic options, the Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite mattress gives caregivers the ability to create customized safe skin programs for their patients. By incorporating a surface that is both flexible and comfortable, patients can go through their healing period all while choosing alternating pressure therapies then they need it. An underrated aspect of hospital mattresses is comfort. However, Hill-Rom solves this issue by incorporating a comfort control feature that facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the patient’s needs. Furthermore, the low-air loss capability ensures that the patient’s skin remains cool and dry – to avoid any rashes, skin burns, or other detrimental health effects.
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment.
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
|Product Type||Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed|
|Bed Height||Low Position Floor to Top of Deck: 14″, High Position Floor to Top of Deck: 28″|