The VersaCare bed offers state-of-the-art technology enabling high quality care for mid to high acuity patients through advanced solutions supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care. The bed also assists caregivers with daily care making their job easier.
Do more with Hill Rom Versacare easy, one-step features.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms and automatic reactivation
- Low bed floor to top of deck 13″ (33 cm)
- LowChair® position
- FlexAfoot™ patient positioning system
- Boost® patient repositioning system
- Turn Assist
- Advanced Microclimate® management technology (on P500 surface)
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- HandsFree® foot controls
- Intellidrive® powered transport
- Automatic battery backup
- X-ray cassette sleeve for thoracic x-rays (on P500 surface)
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30° head of bed alarm
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- Obstacle detect
Hill Rom Versacare Mattress Options
NP50 Prevention Surface
The Hill-Rom® NP50 foam surface is an affordable and comfortable solution for your patients and is available for acute care, extended care and home care environments. This non-powered surface is lightweight, easy to clean, and is designed to conform with bed frame articulations. This economical solution is also available in larger sizes and can be purchased with optional bolsters/raised perimeter.
- Polyurethane coated nylon ticking protects the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Optional bolsters/side perimeter keep patients centered and oriented
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Mattress
For an affordable therapeutic solution for patients that are risk of skin breakdown, the AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface mattress is the perfect choice as it incorporates AccuMax’s patented Controlled Release valve technology to provide dynamic pressure redistribution to prevent and aid skin breakdown without the need for a power source, a pump, or a blower. The engineers at AccuMax dug deep into the aspects of skin breakdown and incorporated the latest technology into their mattress to help prevent these lingering problems from occurring.
- Controlled Release™ valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- A viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Optional control unit provides powered Alternating Pressure (AP) for additional therapy.
Synergy® Air Elite Mattress
With a multitude of therapeutic options, the Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite mattress gives caregivers the ability to create customized safe skin programs for their patients. By incorporating a surface that is both flexible and comfortable, patients can go through their healing period all while choosing alternating pressure therapies then they need it. An underrated aspect of hospital mattresses is comfort. However, Hill-Rom solves this issue by incorporating a comfort control feature that facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the patient’s needs. Furthermore, the low-air loss capability ensures that the patient’s skin remains cool and dry – to avoid any rashes, skin burns, or other detrimental health effects.
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment.
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
P500 Therapy Surface
The P500 Therapy Surface is the new standard of care in safe skin and patient comfort. This state of the art surface not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure, but also keeps the patient cool and dry. Hill-Rom’s patented Advanced Microclimate® technology wicks away heat and moisture, making the skin less susceptible to damage.
In addition, the advanced weight-based pressure redistribution technology in the P500 Therapy Surface adjusts to the patient’s weight and position to ensure the right balance between envelopment and support.
- Comfort adjust to optimize patient comfort within a therapeutic range
- Uniquely designed shear liner, coupled with a real-time pressure redistribution algorithm, minimizes shear and friction on the skin
- One button turn assist and max inflate aid caregivers when repositioning patients
- Bed exit system to notify caregivers when patients have exited from the bed
- Integrated x-ray cassette facilitates portable x-ray procedures